Established 2003 - Bridging Loan Rates from 0.59%
FULLY FCA REGULATED 667602.
Whatever your status we aim to say YES!
- Quick purchasing of auction property
- Full refurbishment or conversion
- Sale fallen through
- Funding for poor credit or to avoid a repossession
- Short-term finance for business purposes and cash flow shortfalls
- Loan available from 1 day to 3 years
Immediate YES or NO decisions quickly followed by a formal written "Decision In Principle" quotation
- Residential, Commercial or Land. Any condition considered
- Loans from £10,000 upwards
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd charges
- Market leading interest rates
- With or without income proof
- 7 day opening, 9 til 9
- Term from 1 day to 3 years
- Up to 75% LTV without additional security and 100% or more with additional security
- Adverse credit acceptable
- No upfront fees except for the occasionally requirement of a valuation
- Loans for virtually any legal use
- No exit fees on the majority of products
- Quick completions
Bridging loans explained -
Bridging Loans, in many ways, follow exactly the same processing route as a mortgage and are often referred to in the loan paperwork as a “mortgage”. Bridging Loans however have a number of distinct and subtle differences:
- Bridging Loans are usually arranged for short term requirements, starting at 1 day and up to a maximum length of 18 months (average 6/7 months). A mortgage is usually arranged for a much longer period as most mortgage lenders have a minimum term of 5 years.
- Bridging Loans can be arranged on all types of buildings and land, whatever the condition. Mortgages are generally arranged on habitable property and cannot be used for land purchases.
- Bridging Loans can be secured on a property as an additional charge such as a 2nd or 3rd charge behind another charge already in situ, such as a mortgage. Mortgages will only be arranged on a 1st charge basis.
- Bridging Loans, unlike mortgages, do not usually require monthly payments. In this way, proof of affordability requirements that are needed to achieve mortgage finance are not so relative.
- Bridging Loan companies tend to be smaller organisations offering a flexible and personal solution whereas mortgage companies are often much larger organisations and use a “computer says yes/no” mentality
- Bridging Loans are often repaid via the sale of the security or other property. Due to this, as refinance is not the exit route, Bridging Loan lenders will often take a view on credit issues that mortgage lenders would never accept.
- Bridging Loans can be arranged extremely quickly whereas it can often take weeks just to get a lengthy mortgage appointment arranged with a bank or building society.
- Bridging Loans are usually arranged without exit fees so even if the term of the loan is arranged for 12 months, it can be repaid without penalties at any time during the term. Mortgage finance often has penalties if repaid within the initial agreed period.
- Bridging Loans can often be arranged for 100% of a properties purchase price provided other security can be used. 100% LTV mortgages are NO LONGER available.
- Bridging Loans can be arranged for basically any legal use, especially business purposes. Mortgage funds can only be raised for limited reasons of which business purposes are not one.